Charging my phone. Have to call the Warsexiest today!!! ^_^
There are only 3 men in our office of over 75 workers. So yeah…it stands to reason that the refrigerators in the lunchroom are full of diet soda and breast milk.
Shopping with Chris is fun. But he’s so stingy! Lol at Costco
Best thing for today is hot tea. It’s so cold at work! I like having a cup! Plus, there’s no caffeine, and thanks to Splenda I can have a cup with zero carbs/guilt. Whupwhup!
Day 1: What was your first finished project?
Day 2: What is currently on your needles?
Day 3: Do you have any other WIPs (works in progress)?
Day 4: How did you learn how to knit?
Day 5: How long did it take from the time your learned how to knit, to finish your first project?
Day 6: What is your favorite piece that you’ve knit?
Day 7: Your least favorite?
Day 8: What’s your most challenging project?
Day 9: What fiber or yarn do you love working with?
Day 10: Do you have a favorite pattern or designer?
Day 11: Do you have a “Knitter Hero” or someone that is just way too awesome for their own good? Do share!
Day 12: Where do you keep your stash? Post pictures!
Day 13: Do you have yarn that you love but can’t find a project for?
Day 14: What’s the worst yarn/fiber that you’ve worked with and why?
Day 15: What was your least favorite pattern and why?
Day 16: Have you ever had a knitting related injury?
Day 17: Have you ever had a project that you loved become ruined? What’s the story behind it?
Day 18: Do you knit English or Continental?
Day 19: Do you watch movies and/or listen to podcasts while knitting? What are your favorite things to knit to?
Day 20: Do you knit in public? Was anyone offended/incredibly happy/curious that you were doing so?
Day 21: Do you knit gifts for friends and family for the holidays or birthdays?
Day 22: Have you ever stricken someone off your to-knit-for list because they didn’t appreciate/take care of your last knitted gift to them?
Day 23: If you had the supplies (and patience) for it, what project would you start today?
Day 24: Have you ever made your own pattern or dyed your own yarn? How did it turn out?
Day 25: Do you have a knitting book or a place where you keep patterns, ideas, size measurements? Post a picture of it!
Day 26: Have you ever been a part, or wanted to be a part of a knit-a-long? What was it? If not, why?
Day 27: How do you acquire most of yarn? Online retailers, local yarn shops, swaps, or large chain craft stores? What’s your favorite?
Day 28: Do you do any other crafts besides knitting? What are they, and did learning to knit come before or after learning these other crafts?
Day 29: Do you have any tips, or things that you’ve learned from knitting?
Day 30: What’s your name on Ravelry? If you don’t have a Ravelry account, why?
- I have been spending much of my time planning my upcoming wedding. Think…short notice-Vegas style…without all the booze, hookers and lapse in memory. lol
- We’re not spending very much on the event…we’d rather save up for our future lives. But, that isn’t to say that there are things I desperately want to have present.
- It’s a really difficult decision for me to decide if I should have my daddy walk me down the aisle or have my son do the honors. I loved that my dad did it the first time, but honestly I haven’t felt like I belonged to him in a very long while. However, my son? I feel like he is giving up a certain part of me to Chris…I am not sure how to explain it. Dan has been my right hand man since the divorce. Probably too much so, but it feels like it’s his right somehow.
- Chris and I are bucking tradition in every sense of the word. I don’t want it to be like any old ceremony. Yet, I want it to be full of ritual and tradition. How backwards am I.
- I am working very long hours lately. I have been going to the doctor’s about every other week to check up on my diabetes and things. It’s grueling. Both things. Work and putting up with my doctors. When I miss work to go to the doctor’s, I have to make it up in hours somewhere. Kind of annoying. My appointments are generally 3-4 hours long.
- The doctors (I have a team of 4 hospitalists, 1 specialist and an ARNP. In other words, expensive list…) insist that I follow a very strict diet and medication regime. It’s like war against diabetes and carbs. I am winning most of the time. But it’s never good enough. I have given up on perfect BG scores and try to just live without caving in to temptation too often.
- The kids are doing great this summer. Lots better than previous years where they did tours of the grandparents. It’s nice having them around every day or sans every other week depending on which parent they’re with.
- I introduced my dog to his cat and my kids to his parents all in the same week. Go me!
- I’ll try to be better about posting a real post about what I’m up to/thinking more frequently. Until then, you’ll have to put up with my Path posts. :)
Happy Hump Day! Feel so amazing today. Eating right and exercising makes a world of difference!